Gather your family and join our annual “Tet Village Market” on January 29th – 30th – 31st 2019, sending your kids off into a journey where ancient Tet comes to life with a typical view of rural area; namely a snapshot of Vietnamese rice-culture, bamboo plants, thatched cottage, sedge mats, copper trays, lanterns, firecrackers, etc. Indulge in family-friendly inspired days of lion dance, ‘Bai Choi’ traditional game, magic performances, and festive music. Savour yourself with traditional cuisine, especially ‘Banh Tet’ – the quintessential dish on Tet and welcome the Year of the Earth Pig like no other.
- Vietnamese traditional cuisines for Lunar New Year will be available including glutinous cakes, jams, tea, etc. as well as a variety of specialties including Hanoi “Bun thang” noodles soup, Hai Phong spring rolls, Danang chicken rice, “Cao lau” noodle soup, Sai Gon noodle soup, etc. just from VND 30,000/ dish;
- Kiosks selling “To He”, silk lanterns, bamboo flutes and Hoian souvenirs, etc. and many fun Tet activities such as fortune telling and calligraphy booths, etc.
- Traditional festive music performances;
- Time: 6 pm – 10.30pm on January 29th – 30th – 31st 2019 (falling on December 24th – 25th – 26th according to Lunar Calendar);
- Prize: VND 220.000net (including VND 100.000 for 1 entrance ticket, and VND 120.000 for 4 coupons);
- For direct bookings, please contact (+84) 236 651 9999 or e-mail: email@example.com.